WHY YOU SHOULD BE COLLECTING
1. The rarity factor is colossal. Just over 450 works from 5 decades. This includes both the Photo Art and the Cyber Art.
2 . Elliott regularly destroys images as part of an ongoing evolutionary process, so the canon is not expanding.
3. Elliott pioneered one-offs and tiny editions of originals. Average edition is about 3.
4. All of Elliott's art is created as a UNIQUE world edition of originals.
5. Elliott pioneered the two most revolutionary art forms in history. Photo Art & Cyber Art.
15. Each piece is exquisitely perfected and takes up to 407 hours of work to create.
7. Elliott is a world class, master colour printer. Both darkroom and lightroom. He prints each piece personally on his own equipment.
8. Elliott and his work have an international reputation with formidable critical acclaim.
9. Elliott creates everything in his images himself. These are masterpieces not assistantpieces. This is not art by proxy.
10. Work shows extraordinary originality and beauty.
11. Pieces have already sold for up to £25,500 ($40,000).
12. This Art has no historical precedent.
13. The art spans an incredible arc from madness, death and violence to glamour, money, power, sex, freedom, beauty and love.
14 . This is great art of timeless stature. Infused with emotion and substance. Remarkable in a spiritually bankrupt art world.
15. Elliott is not a commercial photographer.
16. Elliott does not allow proofs.
17. Elliott has always been an artist and has an uninterrupted canon, spanning over 50 years
18. Unusually, the oeuvre is all in colour. Art photography in colour from the 1970s is hard to find.
19. The art has eye-wrenching visual impact.
20. The work shows artistic brilliance and technical virtuosity. A rare combination in any field of art.